and the Z=0.0004 grids of Groh et al. 2019 is implemented.
Through this portal, you'll access several tools designed for the Geneva stellar models provided by the SYCLIST code. We propose the following services:
- Isochrone calculation
- Compute a single isochrone of the desired age,
- or a sequence of isochrones giving the age range and the time steps.
- Interpolation of a new model:
- Create a new model by interpolating between existing tracks.
- Choose the mass, rotation rate and metallicity and obtain the corresponding model track.
- Request the computation of a synthetic cluster:
- fill the form for the cluster's settings and the data will be emailed to you soon.